Featured

JD Vance Confident Trump Remains Strong, Ready If Needed to Lead

Vice President J.D. Vance said this week he is prepared to assume the responsibilities of the presidency in the event of an unforeseen tragedy involving President Donald Trump, while stressing that the president remains in strong health and continues to demonstrate tireless energy in office, as reported by The New York Post.

In an interview with USA Today, Vance was asked directly if he was ready to take over should the unthinkable occur.

He responded, “Yes, things can always happen. Yes, terrible tragedies happen. And if, God forbid, there’s a terrible tragedy, I can’t think of better on-the-job training than what I’ve gotten over the last 200 days.”

Maxim Elramsisy – Shutterstock.com

Trump’s Sovereign Wealth Fund: What Could It Mean For Your Money?

At the same time, the vice president emphasized his confidence in Trump’s health and ability to serve out his term.

“I feel very confident the president of the United States is in good shape, is gonna serve out the remainder of his term, and do great things for the American people,” Vance said.

President Trump, 79, is the oldest person ever to be sworn in as president. Vance, 40, is the third youngest vice president in U.S. history. Despite the contrast in age, Vance said Trump’s stamina is unmatched.

“He’s got incredible energy, and while most of the people that work around the president of the United States are younger than he is, I think that we find that he actually is the last person who goes to sleep, he’s the last person making phone calls at night, and he’s the first person who wakes up and the first person making phone calls in the morning,” Vance said.

This Could Be the Most Important Video Gun Owners Watch All Year



Last month, the White House released details regarding a recent medical evaluation of President Trump. Press Secretary Karoline Leavitt disclosed that Trump had been diagnosed with chronic venous insufficiency, a circulation condition that had caused mild swelling in his lower legs. The announcement followed public speculation about visible bruising on Trump’s hands.

Jan 31th 2025 the secend White House Press Briefing By press Secretary Karoline Leavitt . She got asked a lot of questions on the DCA crash and on the FAA and on tariff what are being put in place

Leavitt said the bruising was explained by the presidential physician as “minor soft tissue irritation” caused by frequent handshaking and the regular use of aspirin. She emphasized that thorough testing ruled out more serious conditions.

According to a memo issued by the presidential physician, the president underwent extensive medical evaluations that found no evidence of blood clots or cardiovascular disease.

“Importantly, there was no evidence of deep vein thrombosis or arterial disease,” Leavitt told reporters. “No signs of heart failure, renal impairment, or systemic illness were identified.”

The White House physician concluded that the president remains fit to continue his duties without limitation.

Trump has survived two assassination attempts since returning to office, further fueling public interest in his health and security. Despite those threats, both Trump and Vance have publicly projected confidence in the administration’s stability and direction.

President Donald Trump delivered a special commencement address to University of Alabama graduates on May 1, 2025.

Vance, who has served as vice president for just over 200 days, has been an active partner in the administration, often highlighting his working relationship with Trump.

His recent comments underscore both the continuity of leadership in the administration and the seriousness with which the White House addresses matters of presidential health and succession.


The opinions expressed by contributors and/or content partners are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views of LifeZette. Contact us for guidelines on submitting your own commentary.

Source link

Related Posts

1 of 96