Featured

Megyn Kelly Completely Destroys Blake Lively After She Tried Dragging Her Into Baldoni Lawsuit [WATCH]

Megyn Kelly accused actress Blake Lively of attempting to involve her in the ongoing lawsuit between Lively and filmmaker Justin Baldoni, denouncing the move as harassment and celebrating what she described as a courtroom victory, as reported by The New York Post.

On her SiriusXM program Thursday, Kelly said her legal team successfully fought off subpoenas from Lively’s attorneys, which sought private communications.

Image Credit: Screenshot via ‘It Ends With Us’ / ©Sony Pictures

“She backed down and has now missed the deadline to pursue her harassment of me and my team any further,” Kelly said. “We gave her absolutely nothing. Not one document, not one record, not one communication.”

Trump’s Sovereign Wealth Fund: What Could It Mean For Your Money?

Kelly, the former Fox News anchor, criticized the subpoena attempt as an attack on First Amendment protections. “No world would I ever, ever allow my team’s communications to be turned over to a third party,” she said.

Kelly added that Lively could not accept that public criticism of her has developed without external influence, suggesting Lively believes Baldoni orchestrated negative press.

“She’s a narcissistic, liar, bully, brat,” Kelly said during the broadcast.

“Blake Lively acts like an unlikeable bully brat who cannot believe any of that negative press could be genuine.”

This Could Be the Most Important Video Gun Owners Watch All Year

[esi random_video_player ttl=”0″]

Kelly recited a list of complaints she said came from people who worked with Lively, including Barbara Suzman, an assistant director on A Simple Favor, who reportedly said Lively was the reason she quit the film industry.

A former Gossip Girl staffer claimed Lively mistreated co-star Leighton Meester and dismissed fans.

Kelly also said Lively accused Baldoni of placing a friend in the role of an obstetrician in It Ends With Us to be present during medical filming scenes, alleging misconduct on set.

lake Lively attends the BFG premiere, red carpet arrivals during The 69th Annual Cannes Film Festival on 14 may 2016 at Palais du festival in France, Cannes

She further accused Lively of attempting to control production by relying on high-profile allies such as her husband Ryan Reynolds and musician Taylor Swift.

“This is yet another entitled, nasty Hollywood snob who thinks she is untouchable,” Kelly said. She concluded by warning that “if you’re not speaking out against her, you must be on her payroll.”

In response, a spokesperson for Lively told The New York Post: “At no point in this litigation has Ms. Lively served a subpoena on Megyn Kelly.”

The statement said Lively continues to pursue discovery in the case to support her claims that Baldoni and associates retaliated against her for raising harassment concerns on set.

The spokesperson added that discovery had already produced evidence, including text messages, emails, and invoices tied to Baldoni’s team.

Kelly rejected Lively’s denial, saying the actress had in fact subpoenaed the company that previously employed her and her show staff. “Typical Blake Lively – once again obfuscating to try to avoid embarrassment for her own inappropriate behavior,” Kelly told The Post.

“She subpoenaed the company … specifically naming me and my show in the subpoena.”

The lawsuit between Lively and Baldoni continues as both sides dispute claims of harassment, retaliation, and control over film production.


The opinions expressed by contributors and/or content partners are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views of LifeZette. Contact us for guidelines on submitting your own commentary.

Source link

Related Posts

1 of 96